- Smart controls
- High-performance systems
Good design goes unnoticed
With so many design options, we work with you to create an indoor climate that blends seamlessly with your interior and offers unnoticed comfort to your guests.
Complete control for you and your guests
With our Business Management System (BMS) or integration with Oracle Opera PMS, we give you total control of your hotel's energy use and your guests individual control of their comfort.
Reduce your overhead
With the use of renewable energy and efficient heat recovery technology, you significantly cut your operational costs and maximise your return on investment.
Madoka wired remote controller
A complete redesigned controller focussed to enhance user experience. Hotel application functions include:
- Energy saving through key card, window contact integration and set point limitation
- Flexible setback function ensures room temperature remains within comfortable limits to ensure guest comfort
- Easy to use interface
Smart connection key cards
Our unique smart connection key card management system reduces your energy costs without compromising your guests' comfort. When guests enter and leave their hotel room, or open and close their windows, the smart key cards automatically communicate with your Daikin units to turn off the air conditioning or heating.
Unique auto cleaning technology
Our round flow and concealed ceiling units have optional auto cleaning filters that increase efficiency, comfort and reliability for your guests maximizing customer satisfaction.
Hotel interface connecting Daikin HVAC with Oracle Opera PMS system
- Automated push of indoor unit settings based on the Opera PMS Check-In and Check-Out commands
- Increased hotel customer experience by pre-heating / cooling of booked rooms
- Energy saving thanks to the possibility to limit temperature setpoint
- User-friendly interface for easy front desk support in hotels, conference centers, …
A complete solution for climate control in your hotel
From personalised heating and air conditioning solutions, to energy saving management systems, we have climate solutions for your guest rooms, conference rooms, restaurants and wellness facilities. Learn more about the options available for your hotel.
From small B&Bs to large resort hotels
Whether your project is big or small, we have heating and cooling solutions to suit your hotel. Find the right fit by selecting your hotel size or need.
Experience energy savings
- Control up to 70% of your entire hotel's energy use
- Use renewable energy to generate heating and hot water
- The smart key card automatically turns off heating and air conditioning when a guest leaves the room or opens the window
- Intelligent Touch Manager gives you full control of your energy consumption by helping you manage and optimise your usage
Porta Fira case
Discover how we delivered a custom solution to this skyscraper hotel that uses a mix of air-to-air heat pumps and air-to-water chillers.
The Bloomsbury Hotel case
Learn how we helped The Bloomsbury Hotel lower their building's energy usage, cut CO2 emissions by 30% and improve comfort levels for guests by optimising climate control.
Van der Valk case
Read more about how we developed an integrated system to meet the needs of every space in the Van der Valk Hotel and lower the total enironmental impact.
The Post Hotel case
Discover how our VRV system provides The Post Hotel with energy efficient technology and comfort without disrupting the authentic atmosphere of the building.
City Centre Hotel case
Learn how our high efficiency, reduced sound chillers provide the basis for comfort cooling throughout this London hotel.
Samrya 44 Hotel Suites case
Find out how Daikin optimised the residential tower's partially installed Chilled Water System into a workable one without compromising as-built site conditions.
We are there for you
A well-maintained HVAC system adds value and continuity. Taking steps to prolong your installation's working life assures your customer’s experience is satisfying and memorable.
218 Hotel solutions brochure - for ownersPDF | 1.59MB
219 - Vandervalk hotel Reference bookPDF | 4.78MB