- Optimised design for R-32 refrigerant
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Medium external static pressure up to 44Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Discretely concealed in the wall: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- 15 class unit especially developed for small or well-insulated rooms, such as hotel bedrooms, small offices, etc.
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- Standard drain pump with 600mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Auto-cleaning filter (optional)
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Onecta app (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Air filter (pre filter)
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional - must be combined with Madoka wired remote controller)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (required option)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.