- A compact and functional design suitable for all interiors in a matt crystal white finish
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and A++ in heating thanks to its up-to-date technology and built-in intelligence
- The Coanda effect optimises the airflow for a comfortable climate. By using specially designed flaps, a more focused airflow allows a better temperature distribution throughout the whole room
- Up to 4 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- The intelligent thermal sensor determines the current room temperature and distributes air evenly throughout the room before switching to an airflow pattern that directs warm or cool air to areas that need it
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and heating
- Using electrons to trigger chemical reactions with air borne particles, the Flash Streamer breaks down allergens such as pollen and fungal allergens and removes bothersome odours providing a better, cleaner air
- Onecta app: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet.
- Voice command via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control main functions such as set point, operation mode, fan speed, etc
Coanda effect - cooling
The Coanda effect optimises the airflow in cooling mode. By using specially designed flaps, a more focused airflow allows a better temperature distribution throughout the whole room
Coanda effect - heating
The Coanda effect optimises the airflow in heating mode. By using specially designed flaps, a more focused airflow allows a better temperature distribution throughout the whole room
Intelligent thermal sensor
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Silver allergen removal and air purifying filter
Captures allergens such as pollen and dust mites. The filter suppresses pollen and mites forr 99% or more.
Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.