- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Outdoor units are fitted with a scroll compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- The service valves are hidden inside the casing.
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Piping connections can be accessed from underneath, front, side or rear.
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Optional fresh air intake
- Flexible installation: air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction and choice between free use or connection to optional suction grilles
- Standard built-in drain pump with 625mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Multi zoning (optional)
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Onecta app (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Onecta via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.