- R-410A Refrigerant - Unlike R-22, R-410 has no ozone depletion potential.
- Powerful and Efficient Cooling - Daikin units are conceived to offer a powerful cooling to quickly cool down the room, even if the outside temperature is very high. The system is designed to be extremely efficient, with EER reaching up to 11.6 Btu/hr/W, for a lower electricity consumption.
The excellent cooling performances are the results of the combination of the high efficiency tropical compressor combined with the optimal heat transfer from the heat exchanger
- Optimal Cooling Comfort - The cooling comfort experience can be maximized by using one of the functionalities like:
- Turbo Mode that will cool down the space even quicker.
- Sleep Mode, that will ensure a comfortable environment for restful sleep, by avoiding overcooling at night.
- Dry Mode that will reduce the humidity level of the room to guarantee an optimal comfort.
- Whisper Quiet Operation - The Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. The sound level can further be reduced, down to 34 dB(A).
- Standard Anti-corrosion protection - The condenser coil is protected against corrosion thanks to the hydrophilic gold fin coating. This will ensure a longer life span, even under corrosive environment, with cooling performance maintained optimal.
- Easy installation - Daikin outdoor units allow flexible installation. They can easily be mounted on a roof, thanks to the long piping runs, or simply placed against an outside wall.
- High design flexibility - Wide range of available static pressure in compact design casing allows high flexibility in design
- ESP up to 75 Pa
- Double protection drainage system - Daikin ducted unit has a reinforced protection against water leakage thanks to the double drain pan.
- Auto Random Restart - In case of sudden power failure during operation, this feature ensures that air conditioners installed in the same building will resume operation automatically but randomly instead of turning on at the same time. This will prevent power surge after blackout. The operation will be based on the previous setting.