Caution : Please verify that the date on your Daikin Altherma user interface is correctly configured. If the date is not correct, the Daikin LAN adapter will not be able to setup a secure connection towards the cloud and registration will fail.
You can link up to 10 Daikin LAN adapters to 1 Out-of-home account. In order to link an adapter to your account, you need to be connected locally with your Daikin LAN adapter, make sure that the units that you want to add to your Out-of-Home account are visible on the smartphone application.
- Log-in to Out-of-Home by navigating to the menu and selecting “log in”. If you don’t have an Out-of-Home account yet, please create one.
- Navigate to the menu and select “Add adapter”.
- Under “available devices” your local discovered adapters are visible.
- Select “+” next to the Daikin LAN adapter, that you want to link to your Out-of-Home account.
- The application will confirm if the adapter was successfully linked.
- Repeat the above steps to add additional Daikin LAN adapters to your Out-of-Home account.
If your Daikin LAN adapter isn’t listed in the “Available devices” section, please ensure the following:
- Your smartphone is connected to the same network as your Daikin LAN adapter.
- The Daikin LAN adapter is fully initialized.